Tuesday 27 October 2009

This blog has a purpose again.

I welcome myself back to the internet without much aplomb or hope but nonetheless let's see what it makes of me, and I of it.

This blog was, once, a new home from my old blog. Both were fairly pointless and this died a rather sudden death. 'Fell stillborn from the press'? Maybe. Anyway, this blog is hopefully going to be reincarnated. I should still be filling it with useless twaddle that I accumulate but also these posts will become the homes to my writings... I like to write. Maybe you already knew this. I have several projects underway and this blog is an effort to keep me motivated in these works. This plan works in theory, but will only work in practice if people read this blog and expect me to write things, and me being to embarrassed to say I've not written anything!

I haven't felt like quitting yet but if I ever do, hopefully this will stand to show me what I've already done, what to improve on and to give me hope and ambition. But hopefully not too much ambition.

This is today's post. I doubt if this sentence is being read but if it is, then please come back tomorrow. I'll do another post then.

Thank you!
Sx

No comments: