Wednesday 18 November 2009

Ah, Hello...

I would be writing more of my NaNoWriMo story but unfortunately I've lost my notes... My room isn't even that untidy today! Grrr, but yesterday I was sorting some university paperwork so it might have been tidied away. It'll be around here somewhere...

*sighs hopefully*

I think I'll go through my first chapter (completed at 14,191 words) and find something suitable to put up here, it's been a while since I treated this blog to some of my work. I really should find those notes and get on actually, hmmm, this will teach me for trying to plan a story rather than just writing it. In the mean time take a peak at what came through the post...

It's (if you can't tell) a poster for an independent film by Erik Beck, the man who brought the world Indy Mogul, which in turn bought me top Celtx and the creation of my first script and with the script came a renewal of writing. I owe a lot to that man, but I settled for a donation for his film, and LOOK! He's still sending me goodies! The film is called 'Father Son Run' and the plot synopsis and extra information is on the website. I'm going to look for my notes, then possibly writ something on Kant.... hmmm, decisions.

Keep smiling,
Sx

No comments: