Tuesday 27 November 2007

Picture

My mum, being the only person that seems to read this blog, has pointed out its lack of movement lately. For that I apologise: Sorry mum. I was experimenting with mum's digital camera a few days ago, or possibly yesterday and took a few photos.


I rather like the one shown, I played around with it a lil on the mac after, I quite like the difference between my expression and the war poster in the background. Mum was looking for these everywhere and eventually got (as you could tell) one. I think it complements the sign on the back of the door rather well, which tells us that at any given time "No more than three people are allowed in this privy". Damn, party's off then maybe there's a chance we can get round it...

No... It's by order of the manager. My house has a manager? Does yours?

I found a handy little gizmo a lil while ago, It lets you know when I've updated so you don't have to keep checking, I'll put it in a few days....
Play safe,

Sx

1 comment:

Cerys said...

That would make an awesome poster for something along the lines of Clockwork Orange :P

Seriously. If people start dying mysteriously in Newhaven we'll know where to look for the bodies... ;)

<3, C.