Friday 5 March 2010

The plan...

is to get Elliot and Lily completed by the end of the year and two finish off both books of shorts stories that are kicking around my desk. I'm not setting a deadline for the tale of Thomas (or whatever you want to call it...) because I think I'll have enough on my plate with those three, plus a new screenplay to start from scratch (only 19 pages in so far) called The Busker, plus university work, Plus the god-knows-what draft of The Last of the Angels screenplay.

Seriously, if you want to make a film give me a bell. I have a script waiting for you, and apparently it's the wrong time to try and sell them into the industry, pulling itself out of recession and all that.

I'll hopefully actually start to update this with literary things once again... We'll see.

In other news, I have short hai for the first time in 13 years. Check out this link for pictures.

Keep smi... well. Whatever.

No comments: