Friday 1 January 2010

I am a very lucky person.

I just went through an old email account that I rarely check and since has been filled up with spam emails but boy am I glad I checked!

As the title suggests I just might be the luckiest person alive! Get this, within moments of a lovely young lady called Wendy emailing me saying that she was 'single, hot and in my area' I got another two emails offering me services to enhance my confidence with women and powers of seduction AND some nice fellow (who was apparently replying to an email I had forgotten I had sent) was offering me, at a very reasonable price, something to improve my sex life.

These emails could not have come at a better time. :) But I suppose the clincher, which really pushed me to do all of this, to accept these fine gifts and offers, was the fact that a very nice gentleman is offering me a cash reward for helping him out. That certainly will come in handy!

Keep smiling - maybe I'll put you in touch with one of Wendy's friends. Apparently they are hot and single too!

What a brilliant start to 2010! Have a good year people!
Sx

No comments: